Friday, January 9, 2009

Family Pictures

Julie Harman of www.HighStylePhoto.com took our family pictures over Christmas break. We think she did a MARVELOUS job. Now we are good friends with her, and will use her skills often!


Have I mentioned that I love my family? As I looked through all of the family pictures that we took, I realized that I am one of the luckiest girls ever. I LOVE my family. I love everything about them. I love fighting with them, teasing them, talking to them, cuddling with them, and laughing with them non-stop. We had so much fun during our first EVER family photo shoot. I am so proud of my family for the choices they make and feel so blessed to be with them for time and eternity!


Click here to see more pictures!


Also, check out www.JarvieDigital.com for other great photo opportunities. Scott and Julie often work together, especially when shooting weddings.

Let me know what you think! Love you all!

2 comments:

The Fast Family said...

I love your family photos. They turned out so good.

Jer & Di said...

These are great..but 1 question, who will be keeping up the blog when Nikki is gone???